Translate

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

What the heck... 11.14.18

            What the heck happened to fall? We are supposed to be in the low 70s during the day, and possibly 35 at night, during the fall of the year. This morning I didn’t want to get out from under the warm covers, but being the person who lets the cats and dog out each morning for their morning Potty, I popped out from under the warmth and did my duties.
            I went to the Ford’s ole garage and opened the door. There, in front of me, was the Ford’s ole Dodge van which was covered by frost. I knew it was cold, but that frost just provided more info about the cold. I then looked around and the houses in the neighborhood had frost on the roofs. I learned from the TV weather person, it is 23 degrees in Waco. The last time it was that cold on this date was back in 1940
            Yesterday, my present spouse and I went to lunch with Gabi. It was the schools version of Thanksgiving dinner so we had chicken from the local Chicken place, whose name is kinda like a plant or shrub (a bush). I do have a photo of the three of use, click to enlarge.

            That is my natural hair. Gabi had a bow tie and Donna was just saying happy Thanksgiving. After eating lunch as we were getting ready to leave, Gabi gave Donna a hug, but she hit me on the arm. I consider the arm hitting the same as a hug from Gabi.
            Today we get to eat lunch with Alex at his school. We will again have chicken, but we need to purchase it from a place whose name is kind of like a walking stick. Think about it, walking stick… (a cane) why do I even try.
            My present spouse and I did choose our Medicare plan for the coming year (senior citizens have to do that). We were told by our old plan that it was no longer available. We are staying with the same company but we have chosen different plans. Her plan is different than mine, we will learn which is best, if either is better.

Lunch with the third graders will be fun!

Senior Fellow at the Ford’s; Don Ford



Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: