Translate

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Hard head 11.29.18

            There are many things that can be said about Fords in general, and one of them is, “They can be hard heads”! I do not know if this applies to all Fords worldwide, but I do believe it applies to the group I am a part of.

            The hard headedness is somewhat like the Ford Curse. It is contagious! Before that one person asks, I will enlighten you, the reading public, as to what the Ford Curse is.

            The Ford Curse has existed as long as I have been alive and as I understand it, for many centuries prior to my arrival. Simply stated, any time a Ford eats, he / she will get food on their clothing. The contagious part is, if you eat with a Ford, you will also get food on some part of your clothing. Ask any of my friends who have ever eaten a meal with me. THAT IS TRUE!

            Fords have always been hard headed. As I understand it, the Fords were kicked out of England and sent to Ireland for being so hard headed. The Ford clan lived in Ireland for several hundred years where they were not only hard headed, but inbred with the fighting Irish. The Fords finally decided to legally migrate to the United States (or they may have been asked to leave). Henry Ford and his family were a part of our migration.

            Enough history, each Ford, regardless of age or sex, has the hard headed attitude built in. Some of the Fords actually try to not acknowledge it, but it shows up without their permission. I have stated that the hard headedness is contagious. If a person marries into the Ford family, within less than 6 months they will have been contaminated with the Hard Headed Bug.

            Even if a female Ford marries, and changes her name, she is still a Ford inside, and the Curse along with the hard headedness will be introduced into their new family.

            Why am I reporting this to you, when most of you know this to be true? Good question, and there is a reason. This hard headedness not only applies to humans, it applies to any animals who stay with the Fords.

            Example: This morning Tres and I walked outside to get the newspaper. Normally he goes out, does his business and then gets the paper and brings it back to the front door without me leaving the porch.

            Today this hard headed pot hound went out, did his business, walked around the yard and came back without the paper.

            I gave him the command, “Get the paper”. He looked at me as if he did not understand.

            I repeated the command, he was ignoring anything I said.

            I took one step off the porch and he started for the paper. I stopped, he stopped. He was playing his game with me as if he did not understand what I said, but he wasn’t going to let me get the paper.

            I then started walking toward the paper and he ran to it. I stopped and he looked at me as if to say, just try to get it. I took one more step and he grabbed the paper and ran past me to the front door.

            This hard head expected me to pet him, and say he was a good boy, after he was that hard headed.

            I suggest you avoid the Fords! If you have not been contaminated, and if you are single, I suggest you have any perspective mate’s family tree checked for the name Ford.

 

            Well that is all from the Ford Homestead, I need to get to work on a couple projects.

 

The Ford’s Curse and Hard headedness, they go together!

 

Senior Fellow of the hard headed and cursed society; Don Ford 

 


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: