Translate

Friday, November 2, 2018

It's Friday 11.02.19

            Finally, Friday is here and I may get to rest a little. “Senior retired people work from sun to sun, and their work is never done.”  That surely applies to me. Yesterday I only got to take one nap, yes only one nap!
            Today I have to go out to the old work site to pick up my retired person order. I had to order the light bulb from them as I could not find it locally at any of the big box stores. Yep, I have to change a light bulb. Changing this light bulb requires me to climb a ladder as it is and outside security light, and while standing on the small step I must focus overhead and try to screw this 70 watt bulb into the socket. Then I must get down from the ladder and carry it back to the Ford’s ole shed.
            No I do not need to carry it from the shed first, I have the ladder here in the garage! Please stop interrupting me!
            I raked acorns for a while yesterday, I may do the same today. I have tried to develop a raking stork that removes many of the acorns, without pulling at the grass, too much. It works most of the time. Raking is kind of tiring work, and the cooler than normal weather helps keep me from sweating but my ears get a little cold. If we weren’t on a fixed income I could get some ear muffs.
            I can only write as long as I have some coffee in my cup and it is getting close to the bottom. I will say so long for now, hope you have a safe and fun weekend.

May my day be filled with relaxation!

Senior Nap-ologist; Don Ford            (Nap-ologist, an expert napper)

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: