Translate

Monday, November 19, 2018

Monday before 22nd 11.19.18

            I hope you had a, ___ weekend. For those of you who are observant, and who actually pay attention to the words you read, you now know that I did not specify a particular type weekend. I am allowing you to insert the word that you want before weekend. I don’t what to be presumptuous by providing you with a value of your weekend. My weekend was extraordinary! Let’s see you beat my weekend.
            The title is a reference to the upcoming Thursday, which is the 22nd. Need I say more?
            My present spouse was able to place a few of the decorations in the yard Sunday afternoon. She has suggested, that it would be good if the lights that are to be placed on the roof edge, were put up real soon! They need to be in place prior to other ground decorations because the ladder could damage some ground decorations.
            In the following photograph we see examples of the Christmas Cacti that flourish here at the Ford Homestead. Actually the Cacti with the red blooms is the only one that has resided here for several years. The one with the white blooms is a recent purchase. Click to embellish!
  
            The grandees are out of school this week due to some holiday. They will be here at the Ford Homestead today, and then spend a couple days with the other grandparents.
            Back to the Christmas decorations, I will attempt to get the upper lights installed today if the cold weather doesn’t impede my abilities. If successful at placing the upper lighting, I would then be allowed to place the lower lights that border the flower beds. Usually that is all I am expected to install, although I am allowed to carry all the remaining decorations from the shed to the garage. I also get to carry the fall decorations, like pumpkins, back to the shed.
            Being allowed to do things is the American way!
            Getting another cup of coffee, and then I will be forced, I mean allowed to start work.
May you also be allowed to work! 
Senior decorations coordinator; Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: