Translate

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

A Meteor from Mars 11.07.18

A meteor from Mars  11.07.18
            Do you have any idea how valuable a meteor (aka Rock) from Mars is? Scientists would pay millions to have a meteor from Mars, if the meteor proved that there had been life on mars in the past. Would you believe, I have a meteor from Mars, and it proves that there had been life on Mars? Yes, I do have a photo, but I must ask that you not share this photo with others as I am in negotiations with Government officials on a price for this Meteor.
            We will no longer need to pick up aluminum cans and road kill, as we will be among the wealthy people. It will be nice to be able to purchase all our food from a store and not need to go through trash containers behind the store hoping for a meal. It is a rough life when you are on a fixed income.
            I will also add a couple other photos to this almost unbelievable article. One photo will be of a fly on my knee, it is a pet fly. There is another photo of a Bee on my radio. The Bee is not a pet but he has been hanging around a lot. I may put another photo on this posting of a wood butcher project, I have going. Wow, your day couldn’t get much better!

            The Fly’s name is Flu, he does a few tricks, but mostly he eats from my plate.

The Bee doesn’t have a name, but if he did it would be “Busy”. Click to enhance.

            Above is the wood butcher project I have going for my spouse, of almost 5 decades. When, or if completed, it will be added to another shelf, providing a little extra storage.
            Now let’s get back to the meteor from Mars and proof that there was life on Mars in the past. What would be proof that life existed on another planet? What if there was something in the meteor from that planet that proved there was not only life but intelligent life? I believe MY meteor has that proof. Click to enhance and please do not share this photo!

            This meteor was found in the ditch behind our Homestead, and as you can see there is proof that some intelligent being, may I say very intelligent being, has at one time in the past, inserted a metal object into the meteor.

May your day be filled with exciting discoveries!

Senior Fellow and Head Rock-ologist; Don Ford

* The key would be the wording, “Would you believe”. Fiction starts there.


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: