Translate

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Need your input 11.11.18

            Yes I know, it is unusual for a super smart senior, such as myself, to ask for others input. I have two photos and am asking if anyone can help with the diagnosis. I think the black berries had such a tough time of it this past dry summer, that they have not recovered and may be on their death bed. Suggestions please? For that one person, “Don’t tell me to get a coffin!”
          

Those leaves do not appear healthy to me. Again I ask for suggestions. Some leaves are green and look normal.
I got on my hands and knees and pushed the oversized flower pot to the back part of the Hot House. I needed to do that because, the weather channel is indicating the possibility of temps getting down to 30 on Tue night. I then ran a wire from the homestead to the hot house and installed the heat lamp. If Tres leaves the wire alone, we are kind of ready for cooler weather.

Hoping to keep the berries alive!

Poor ole senior person; Don Ford      

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: