Translate

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Hustler 11.28.18

            Normally I am not a hustler. We senior persons, normally do not hustle. This morning was different. I received a call asking if I could drive to the other Ford’s Homestead, pickup Gabi, and take her to school. I looked at the clock and I began to hustle. I may have driven at the speed limit the entire trip.

            I believe we were able to get the Gabi to school at 7:57am. I was not sure if that is on time or not. There were other kids being dropped off, so we may have been close to getting there on time.         Later I learned she arrived on time!

            Changing the subject, my printer does work now, it is on line, but does not work wirelessly. Still more to do to get these old computers and devices working as they should.

                                    Change nothing on your computer, lest ye have problems!

            It isn’t as cold this morning as it was yesterday, and it is supposed to get up into the mid-70s today. I would like to clean the Ford’s Chevy today. It seems that Tres has a tendency to leave hair in the vehicle. I have a seat cover that helps a little.

            I would like to vacuum the front yard with the lawn mower. Leaves are starting to fall and I thought I might try to stay on top of the situation. Vacuum more often with less effort!

 

            I need to take a break and get a cup of coffee. I will sign off for now.

            Wow, not on break yet. I decided to try and print the above as I was closing down. It printed wirelessly! I must be a genius!

            Now I am on break.

 

            Break is over and I have decided to clean in this office as much as I can. There is a lot of dust and normally I remove almost everything placing the items on tables in the garage. That isn’t going to happen as the garage is still not back to normal. I can’t even get to the tables.

            I have been successful at cleaning more than half of the office and I will get the rest tomorrow, I hope.

            I did get the front yard vacuumed with the mower and it looked good for a while. The wind is still blowing and the leaves are still falling. Many of the leaves are from the neighbors trees.

            I did not get to the Ford’s Chevy today, maybe tomorrow.

            Tuesday I had decided to go to the star coffee place as I still have enough money on my gold card to get a cup of coffee. I stopped going to the mac coffee place as they raised the price back to normal. If they are at a buck on the price, I will go to the mac, otherwise I will not. It took several minutes as usual at the star coffee place to get my order at the drive through. When I got to the window the fellow said the lady in front of you paid for yours. It happened again, free coffee. I am so nice that people like to pay for my coffee.

            That is all for now;

You have been blessed, now you should be a blessing to someone!

We all want to receive, we should also learn to give!

 

Most wise fellow; Don Ford




AVG logo

This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com


No comments: