Translate

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Dusty 07.01.18

               I tried to get a photo of the dust in the sky from Africa, but the photo did not show the dust although I could see it.

            Tres, the Ford’s pot hound, has a tendency to want to be petted by my wife of 49 years. He gets on the foot stool in front of her chair and more or less lays on it. I did get a photo of this pot hound, relaxing as he waited for some petting.

 

            The newspaper wasn’t here again this morning. This is about the 8th time this has happened. As I was outside looking for the paper the neighbor was also out looking, evidently none of us had received said paper. It use to get here about 5:30, today it was about 8:30.

            I need to get cleaned up so I can go out for Brunch. It is brunch as I never decide whether I will eat breakfast or lunch, until I arrive.

            We have a chance of Rain on the 4th, which would be an excellent day to have rain.

 

Enjoy the first day of July, it should be Hot and dry!

 

Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: