Translate

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Today is the day before 07.12.18


            I can say good morning to you this Thursday, July 12, 2018. As the title states, today is the day before, and I hope you know it is the day before Friday 13th. That is all I have to say about this.

            It rained again yesterday and we again received about ¾ inch. We very much appreciate the Blessed Rain, about 1.5 inches in two days! There is a problem with the rain and that is, I can’t mow the yard. As you can see, even a nice thing like rain, may have some negative effects.
            What! Ok, I see what you are saying. It is the glass half full or half empty attitude, and I am taking a negative approach. You are actually correct (this may be the first time you have been right) and I will change my attitude.
            It rained again yesterday and we again received about ¾ inch. We very much appreciate the Blessed Rain, about 1.5 inches in two days! There is a blessing with the rain and that is, I don’t have to mow the yard. As you can see, a nice thing like rain, may have some positive effects.
            As you can see, even senior people like your journalist (me), can be flexible in their views.
            I need a cup of coffee, later dude and whatever the term for a female dude is. Dude-et?
            I am back, coffee was good.
            I have just remembered something that I, along with some friends back in the olden days did, which was supposed to be a joke, but it wasn’t! A friend of mine was getting married, he had a 56 Chevy. I and a couple other buddies decided it would be funny to place some Limburger Cheese on the motor. We understood the motor would heat up, the limburger cheese which had an aroma from well, would melt and make a terrible smell. They would be on their way to their honeymoon with the smell in their car.
            When they returned we learned that the smell was terrible! It was so bad that their clothes inside their suit case smelled like Limburger! What we thought would be a funny joke wasn’t a joke for the newlyweds. We were all about 20 years old, and did not make the best decisions.

In the above photo we see Gabi and Tres on the couch. What we don’t see is that Gabi was using her computer and Tres was watching, trying to learn how to play that game. Gabi is a good teacher and Tres is a fair student. Click to enjoy.

            A photo taken by yours truly. The leaf that is orange is dead or dying. I thought it was interesting so I took the photo.

Don’t leaf it alone, enjoy it all!

Photojournalist:  Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: