Translate

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Birds and Cat 07.14.18

            As I sat on the Ford’s ole rocker yesterday afternoon about the 5:00pm time, I was impressed with the noise that two mocking birds were making. One would call out, then the other. I assumed that there must have been a cat around somewhere, or possibly a baby bird could have been down. I reluctantly got up from my ole rocker and walked over to the flower bed were they were making the noise. I could not see any baby bird or a cat.
            Returning to the afore mentioned location, I again sat down on the ole rocker and sipped from the Ford’s ole adult beverage glass. This ole glass (really isn’t that old) has Uncle Don engraved on it. Shortly thereafter, the birds again began making the same annoying noise. After a few minutes I again climbed from the ole rocker and meandered over to the flowers. I finally saw what the birds were making all the noise about, Molly was hiding among the four o’clock flowers. I have a photo but you can’t see the cat. Why would anyone take a photo of the cat when you can’t see the cat? Clicking will not enhance the photo.

            As I was messing with the birds and cat I noticed a couple cloud formations that I found interesting. One has a square hole in it, the other has a glow around it.
          
            I know, you don’t care about clouds, so don’t look!
Don’t let me cloud your mind!
Don Ford

No comments: