Translate

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

26th Birthday 07.17.18

            Before anyone asks, it was my wife of 49 years who had her 26th birthday, “again”! Yep, July 16th is the date my first wife was born. J
            I wanted to give her a swat for each year of her life, and even though that would have been fun for me, I knew my arm would have been hurting later. I gave her a dollar for each year of her life. Even though giving her the 26 dollars, will cause her to have to work longer hours picking up aluminum cans, I think she is worth it. 
           
            This morning a 7:00am I was in the back yard installing a sprinkler system for one flower bed. It seem to work as expected and now all I need to do is turn the water on and that area gets watered. There is a total of two heads on this system and I have a third, if it is determined that two heads do not cover properly.
         I needed to get that done early so I could cool down and stop sweating before I go to get my hair cut.

            Yesterday it was only 104 degrees in the Waco area. They are expecting temps of 106 this week. I guess you could say, “It is summer time in Texas”.
            As many of you in the reading public understand, I am considered as a, “Hot senior citizen”! It is just one of those things that I must put up with when I am around female subjects. If I could have my way, instead of being a Hotty, I would rather go back to the olden days when I was a teenager, and be considered “Cool”! This winter I will want to be a Hotty again.
            Yesterday I called a remodeling company and left a message explaining that we are considering a remodeling project, and would like a bid. They did not call back. Even if you have too much work they should call back.  Other contractors did call back.
Haircut, coffee, nap, what a schedule!

Relaxzation adviser:       Don Ford

No comments: