Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Working until worn-out 07.28.18

               I have just a couple things to cover in this posting. My present spouse and I went out to the Bunkhouse for lunch, it was nice as usual.
            I have a photo of a cloud that I find interesting. See if you can see anything in the cloud.
            Would you believe, I hired a person to install the sprinkler in the photo below, and it cost $512.00? It isn’t even underground. Well it does work very well, and this sprinkler is one of three that are on an above ground pipe.
                                            
            Changing the subject, I have commented in the past about the sound a single leaf can make as it is blown down the street. Today I have had leafs from corn stalks come blowing down the street and into my drive way. These larger leaves make a slightly different sound. The farmers in this area are harvesting the corn and wheat, and everything is so dry that they blow for miles with just a breeze.
               
            The wheat was found in one of the flower beds. Do not look at my shoe!

Well that is it for today, I must rest now.

Almost all-knowing;     Don Ford        No, I did not pay to have that installed!

No comments: