Translate

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Holiday done back to... 07.05.18

               I went to bed as usual last evening, and after viewing some reruns I went into a deep sleep. I had no idea that we received rain last evening and I did not hear a single firework explosion. My spouse of 49 years told me she did hear a few fireworks noise.
            This morning, I popped out of bed as usual and all went well until I put some clothes on, then it was time for me to work. I did some painting in the kitchen area. You got it right, I did some really nice painting!
            I usually sit down in front of the Ford’s ole puter first thing each morning, which did not happen, so my day is completely off schedule.
            Why are you holding up your hand? You usually just open your mouth and ask your question! Ok, I will recognize you, what is your question? Ok, About 1/8 inch.
            I think I will go into Waco today and do some shopping. L I have a plan to install one more sprinkler system in a flower bed out back, but I will need a few items that I was unable to find on the DIB web site. I am sure they have these items, but I can’t come up with the correct term to find the items. I will purchase most of the items needed from DIB.
            Our son Patrick and his present spouse Karla, came up yesterday. It was a surprise visit and we enjoyed some good conversation. Most of it was about remodeling the bath room, the kitchen, and new floors. $
             I need to get a shower and put some clean, non-painted clothing, on so I can venture into the city.
            Oh, I see, you didn’t hold your hand up with this question. Even with the rudeness you just injected into this posting I will answer you, 1/8 inch was the approx. amount of rain received last evening.
            I will likely mow the front acreage this afternoon. More work for this retired senior!

Try to smile some today, it really don’t hurt!

Don Ford      

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: