Translate

Monday, July 2, 2018

Can you say It is warm 07.02.18

            Yesterday was a warm day, yep it was 104 degrees, and that is not the feel like temp. Do you understand the feels like temperature comments? Why is there a real temp and also a feels like temp? Some educated person once decided, it felt hotter than what the thermometer was showing. This so-called person wanted to be known for something, so he invented the feels like temp.
            If you want to have a feels like temp, then do not listen to the so-called weather prognosticators, and use your own feeling! If it feels hot, then you can make up a feels like temp and state it boldly. You will be as correct as the educated professional. Can you believe they pay people to tell you what the feels like temp is?

            We had a neighbor who was out of town for a couple days and I kept an eye on their home. OK let me be totally truthful, I kept both eyes on their home. You want more truth? Ok I keep an eye on most of the homes even if the owners are home.
            Anyway, I offered to water the flowers if needed, while they were gone. They have several new flowers and they said, if I was to water the flowers would I give extra water to three of their flowers. I watered the flowers and gave extra water to those three flowers. It rained about 1/16th of an inch while they were gone.
            When they arrived home, those three flowers were blooming. It was said, the rain really made a difference, see how those three flowers are blooming. It just goes to show you that rain water is good for the flowers. I wonder if it was the extra water I put on the flowers, or the 1/16th of an inch of rain. J

        We have a 40% chance for rain on the 4th of July. It would be a blessing in two ways. One, we need the rain, and two, it might make shooting fireworks safer.

Keep America independent, and safely celebrate the 4th!

Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: