Translate

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Three legged cat 03.02.18

                My dog had been growling the other morning so I called him inside, and I went to the security cameras to see what he might have been growling at. What I saw was a three legged cat. I thought at first it may have been our cat with a hurt leg, but when I went outside it was some other cat. Video attached.

                The next day I observed the same cat dead in a neighbor’s yard. The cat had been partly eaten by something. That neighbor was out of town so I called the City of Hewitt, I got the police and asked for the animal control. She said the animal control person was not available. I explained the situation and she said she would pass the info on to the animal control, but they do not normally remove dead animals from private property.
                I again explained that this neighbor was out of town, assuming that a city employee would do the right thing and remove the dead, practically eaten cat, out of their yard. 
                About 1.5 hours had gone by when I decided to put the cat in a trash bag and dispose of it.
                I guess, city employees should not be required to help citizens in any way, they have their own world to worry about!

Send crap get crap!

Don Ford

FYI; I did speak to the Mayor about this!

                  Shortly after posting the above I was leaving the Ford Homestead when the animal control person arrived at the neighbors home. I did not talk with him by my spouse of 48 years did and he said he was on his way over when he got another call. My spouse told him that I picked it up. He went to the trash can and got the cat and said he would dispose of it. 


No comments: