Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Old times and odd 03.22.18

               I have a couple photos from an old ride that I will post below. They are old time because they were taken years ago. There is the one of the clouds and I find it interesting that the clouds have a bottom that is fairly level.

The attractive fellow is me, don’t look at the fellow with his back to the camera, he don’t like to have his picture taken.

Click to enlarge, I do find it interesting that the clouds have a bottom but the tops are random. Can you explain this to me?

Keep your head out of the clouds and your feet on the ground!
                    That statement kinda makes it sound like you should not fly.

Don Ford

1 comment:

Jason B said...

what ugly guy took that picture?

http://www.jsbcycle.com/report2