Translate

Monday, March 19, 2018

Once full now empty 03.19.18

               We are moving into spring, officially tomorrow. The weather man, I mean weather person has stated that we should stay above 40 at night and in the high 70s and low 80s all week. Does that mean we are free of the possibility of frost?            NOPE!                But since the CEO here at the homestead has been purchasing flowers and planting them, or hanging them around the house, and since we have planted the Tomato’s in the Gardenistic area, why not get the old plants out of the hot house so they can get a breath of fresh air. That is my plan for the day. Yes I know it will be a lot of work but I will approach it in my usual way, slow and easy! Some of the flowers in the hot house seem to have grown during the winter while some seem to have given up or almost given up. Photo #1 is before removal.



Photo #2 is after double hernia.

Photo #3 is of Tres  

               The hot house can be used to toss junk in during the summer months, you know, things that you don’t want to put away properly.  The only problem in doing this is, at a later date when I need said item, and I look where it normally is stored but can’t find it, where do I look. Occasionally I do remember where I placed said items.
Enjoy spring, cause summer is coming!
Don Ford

               If you want to continue to receive these postings please send me a note by the end of April, saying to keep you on the mailing list. I understand that not everyone on my mailing list, reads the postings. Yes I can see how many reads there are for any and all postings. I plan to send this reminder several times between now and the last full week in April.

No comments: