Translate

Friday, March 30, 2018

Again this year 03.31.18

                As in past years, this year is no exception. No, I am not talking about the weeds growing faster than the grass, even though that is something that happens to the yards of retired people, on a fixed income, you know, those of us who can’t afford the weed and feed to stop the weeds. If only we could find a few more aluminum cans during those nightly walks on the highways and byways, we might be able to have nicer yards!
            Back to the subject at hand, after that nice rain, I took a walk through the back 40 and as I passed our massive black berry patch, no not the new patch the old patch, I observed blooms on the black berry plants which indicates the possibility of another big crop this year. Photos to follow. Please click to enlarge. 
 

            The white spots, are the beginning of the blooms. Do not look at the stickers, I am talking about the blooms!
            I have inserted the above photo showing open blooms, so that one skeptical person, you know who you are, would understand that some blooms are open. 
            As I continued my stroll around the back 40, I also observed a few rose’s in bloom and thought I would add a photo.

 May your strolls be filled with blooms!

Don Ford

No comments: