Translate

Friday, March 23, 2018

They are here 03.23.18

               As I rested my senior body on the Ford’s old rocking chair near the garage door I observed two flying objects in the sky. Now it is not unusual to observe a single jet flying over but to see two objects basically moving in the same direction at what seemed to be the same rate of speed, now that is unusual.
               I reached for the so called smart phone and turned on the camera and I took several photos. I will present two photos one with circles around the objects and the other an enlarged photo with two arrows pointing toward those objects.
               Would you believe there are UFOs flying over Texas?


  


               Click to enlarge. Friday is Ancient Aliens day on the history channel, I like to watch when I can stay awake!
Look up and see what’s there!
Don Ford


No they were not UFOs, they were two jets flying the same direction at the same time, I knew my phone camera would not get a clear photo and that is the truth!

No comments: