Translate

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Good or Bad News 03.14.18

               Which do you want first, the good, or the bad. Why is that not a good question to ask before imparting both good and bad news to someone, I will attempt to explain? If you have what is truly good and bad news to convey, you should always go with the truly bad info first!
               Wait a minute before you jump to some conclusion, allow me to explain. When truly good and bad news is coming and you start with the good news, the person receiving the good news first, will not be thinking about your good news as they will be concerned as to what you are going to say about the bad news! Bad news, followed by good news, may have a positive impact on the recipient.
               I will not ask if you want the good or bad news first, I will present the bad news first. I sent your Internal Revenue Service a check today. Wait a minute, that may be both good and bad news. How, you ask, is it both? I will attempt to enlighten. Bad news because I had to pay it! Good because I could pay it!
               Before you comment on my statement, yes she will need to work overtime picking up the aluminum cans in order to compensate for the payment to the IRS. She has been considering having the grandees to help her during the day time, she will continue to work alone during the night time.

               Bad news over, let’s get to the good news. I was able to get the work done and I did not get hurt or damage the fort!

May all your work be easy and safe!

Don Ford

            What?   You say you need more information!         Would a photo or two help?          OK!


The above photo is taken from the upper area of the kid’s fort, and is looking toward what is left of the tree that I have removed the limbs from earlier. You might see the red handle of the pole saw that will be used in cutting the tree trunk.
Below we see the top of what’s left of the tree trunk after this wood butcher completed the surgery.

Below we see the use of an old trash can for picking leaves and other debris from a yard, driveway or street. The flat side of the old trach container rest on the ground or drive way, and one can rake or sweep into it.
               I hope that satisfies that one reader who always asks questions.

No comments: