Translate

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Spring into it 03.13.18

               I have again acted in the place of the Grounds Manager, working my poor old hands, back, knees and mind, to death. The back flower beds have now been cleaned out, and are starting to show signs of the coming warm weather. I should also state that most trees have started to produce leaves. The following are flowers from one of the back flower beds. Click to amplify. (Amplify means enlarge)
                                         
               Look at the roses and not the background. You should not look at part of the radio tower or the watering wand. Stay focused on the flowers!
               I have a trailer loaded with limbs and I need to cut the main body of the tree down (aka Trunk of the tree) but I want a warm morning to start the work. I do still need to once again clean out the bed of the black berry vines, it can be a, “Sticky situation”! (Did you get the play on words, black berries and sticky situation?)
               Tres and Charlie have not yet adjusted to the new time. They fail to wake me up at 5:00. Over sleeping is not bad but it puts me off my schedule. You know, Coffee time, Potty time, and other habitual daily routines, if you are off on those when will you take your nap. 

Think positive about things!
Don Ford

No comments: