Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2018

It's the truth 03.29.18

                I have two stories and they are both true. There will be a photo with one story.
                Yesterday, now that the rain has stopped, I decided to check on the new blackberry plants. The black berries were planted and tomato rings placed over them as protection from the Tres. I was, in one way, “Pleasantly surprised”, yet in another way, “Astonished”!
                First of all the plants were standing up and looking very healthy, that was the pleasant surprise. The part that astonished me was, one tomato ring had been knocked over, and bent completely out of shape. How did this occur, I have one thought and that would be, Tres somehow got tangled up in the ring. Photo of the destroyed tomato ring, click to increase. 

I had a dream last night that went something like this. Evidently I had become wealthy in my dream, we lived in a nice big new home. I was working in the front yard and needed the weed eater. I walked around the front of the house and to get into the back yard there was a huge garage type door that lead to the back yard. I pushed the button and the door went up. The back yard went downhill from where I was, and there was a shed at the bottom of the yard. I began to walk down to the shed and as I approached the shed there was two smaller dogs or they may have been puppies playing. About that time I heard Tres running and barking toward me. He was madder than a mashed cat, bristled up hair on his back and also on his sides. He was really mad and on the attack. I began hollering at him Tres it is me! I woke up.
                Do you think he got me, or did he stop?

Try the truth today, it might help you!
Don Ford

No comments: