Translate

Friday, March 30, 2018

Almost forced 03.30.18

                It is Good Friday, and we hope you have a nice weekend, possibly you can keep the religious aspect of the weekend in mind.
                I was almost forced to do this work. How was I almost forced you ask, allow me to explain. It was suggested that the cement basket which weighs almost 125 pounds and the cement rabbit be moved into the expanded flower bed, or I might not get any supper. That suggestion cause me to take action. I did not carry the basket, but used a two wheeler to move it. I was able to manhandle the rabbit. Photo to follow.

                                              
                Mowing will begin today, or tomorrow. After the rain (2.5 inches) we have weeds and some grass growing. FYI, for those who live up north, it was 88 degrees here Monday. Can we believe that summer is almost here? 
Do the work requested, and you will be fed!
Don Ford    

No comments: