Translate

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Thanks for asking 03.20.18

               My back hurts, thanks for not asking!

               Yesterday, I moved the heavy flower pots out of the hot house and all around the yard. I moved most of our flowers out of the back yard to the front yard and we're hoping it don't freeze. Today at about 11:15am spring will be a real thing, but that does not mean all the cold weather is over.

            I also dug up and replanted some blackberries that were voluntarily growing outside the blackberry patch, so now if these blackberries grow, we will have two Blackberry patches.

            Yes my back's killing me, thank you for asking (you didn’t ask)! I knew my back was feeling tired and a little stiff during all the work, but I didn’t know I had actually hurt my senior back. It don’t hurt all the time, but if I move the wrong way, ouch!

                                               

            Alex’s electric scooter stopped working a couple weeks back, so I called the people for warranty. The lady listened to what I had to say and she said she would send me a new set of batteries. The scooter has two 12 volt batteries permanently wired in a manner to provide 24 volts to the scooter. The new batteries arrived yesterday and I removed the old batteries where I found a broken wire from the battery. After installing the new batteries, Alex enjoyed riding up and down the street.

            My back is killing me thanks for asking! L

 

               Oddly enough, I can bend over and pick things up without pain but if I turn, aka twist my back, it hurts. I guess I should have stretched before I started working.

 

Be nice to someone today, it may be your turn tomorrow!

 

Don Ford

 

No comments: