Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2018

When the lights go out 03.29.18

                One of my neighbors commented that she sees me sitting outside messing with sticks and parts of limbs. How do you like that, a female neighbor takes the time to watch this senior male person as I mess around in the yard. I guess it is good that I keep my clothes on most of the time. The fact that her husband is a priest does not keep her from watching me. She walks up and down the street several times each day saying, her doctor told her to walk 10,000 steps each day, but maybe she does it so she can keep an eye on the neighborhood.
                The lady observer I mean neighbor lady asked, when I would make her a candle holder that would handle three candles. I found a piece of wood, and I have made a candle holder for her. The candle holder would look better if it had some greenery around it.

                                                              
                You are correct it is just a part of a limb with candles in it. Anyone can do it but most people have too many things keeping them busy. Yes I made a second candle holder which I like better than the one above, but what I like does not matter. I might get a photo of the other and show it in the future.
                Matthew 5:15 Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but on a candle stick and giveth light unto all that are in the house.          
Let your light shine before men that they may see your good works.
Don Ford
I asked my phone about the candle and bushel comment from the bible and it found the answer for me.                                  

No comments: