Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2018

They got him 03.22.18

               The news yesterday morning is all about getting the bomber. Reportedly he blew himself up when the police were approaching his vehicle on I35 at Round Rock TX. (Sometimes I start these articles one day and finish them another) They stated that the bomber was from Pflugerville, TX. It just happens that my son and his wife live in Pflugerville, no it wasn’t my son! Why do you even think that way?  Patrick said that the area they had blocked off around the Bombers home, was a couple blocks from his home.

               I am glad they got him and hope there is no more bombs, and we hope he was doing this alone.

               Every time something like this happens they seem to have a large number of people respond. Now I want them to have all the necessary personnel available to solve the crime, but when you watch these scenes on TV, there are people standing around doing nothing. Everyone responds to the scene, and then no one tells those extra personnel to go back to their normal work areas.

               That is my comment, you don’t need to agree with me, I am allowed to have an opinion!

 

               On a different subject, “Me”. I have a heating pad on my back and it does seem to help relax my back and relieve the pain. With the heat applied, I stand upright.

 

               I have ordered some fertilizer for the lawn and some fire ant killer. I hope to get the fertilizer spread this Friday or Saturday and possibly there will be some rain shortly thereafter. If it don’t rain I will need to stay up late at night to water the lawn.          What?   Why would I need to stay up late to water the lawn, I will enlighten.

               Would you believe, I use the neighbor’s water, which means I must wait until they are sleeping then I hook up my hose to their faucet and water my yard? I very much appreciate the neighbors that leave their hose rolled up at their outside faucet.

               Before you ask, as a senior citizen I am on a fixed income and it saves me a lot of money when I use the neighbor’s water. I am sure they don’t mind helping a senior who is on a fixed income. I am sorry that the one neighbor’s hose was damaged due to vehicles driving over the hose as it was stretched across the street. If I wasn’t on a fixed income, I would buy them a new hose.

 

Be nice to your neighbors, they may be needy, or they may be able to help you!

Don Ford

 

If you want to continue to receive these postings please send me a note by the end of April, saying to keep you on the mailing list. I understand that not everyone on my mailing list, reads the postings. Yes I can see how many reads there are for any and all postings. I plan to send this reminder several times between now and the last full week in April.   Thanks

No comments: