Translate

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Outstanding Scrapper 04/14/2021

            As the title line indicates, I am an outstanding scrapper! What does that mean, allow me to provide you, the reading public, an explanation. As one would think, outstanding means, “Top of one’s profession, one of the best at some feat”! In my case, outstanding means, I was told to stand outside of the homestead until all the saw dust was removed from my ole body.

            I have photos, one before, one of the rack, and one now.




            My spouse of many years is not yet done with the move, items on the floor in front of the rack are to be given away. 


                                               

            I do have a plan for a second rack, but it would require an ole senior person to work, and spend funds that retired people on fixed incomes often do not have. 

            I have another photo of a flower that popped up near the Ford’s ole shed, enjoy!


                                               

            Some say the flowers grow at the Ford Homestead due to the amount of BS!

May your day be filled with my thoughts!

 

Senior person who would like to be nice but has a tendency to be, Don the Ford

No comments: