Translate

Monday, April 5, 2021

Well, it is here 04/05/2021

            If you are asking, what is here, then you either haven’t been reading my wonderfully informative postings, or, you can’t recall what you have read. Either way, what is here is, “The 52nd anniversary of my first wife and my wedding day”, which occurred in 1969. Back then the number 69 often had more than one meaning.

            When I got up this morning there was a anniversary card next to my chair. I looked at the envelope and it was exactly the same size and color as the envelope of the card I had gotten for my spouse. I thought, what if we got the same card. The cards were different.

            We had a good Easter; our family was here and we all enjoyed good food and lots of discussions. The grand kids have grown passed easter egg hunting, but Granny gave them some eggs that were filled with confetti. They were breaking them on anyone who went into the back yard. Tres was trying to eat the egg shells.

            Now that easter is over, I guess my favorite wife will be pulling the Easter decorations from the yard, and I will have to find a place for them in the shed. We need two sheds, one for the decoration junk stuff, and one for my stuff.

            I have a photo of a flower that is growing behind the #2 black berry garden and next to the Ford’s ole shed. My present spouse calls them surprise lilies. They are usually a surprise when they open up.

                                   

            For the one person who can see the water droplets on some of the leaves, it had not reined. I was allowed to go out and water some of the plants.

May your day have much kindness in it!

Senior retired person with nothing to do, Don the Ford

No comments: