Translate

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Light rain 04/24/2021

            We had some rain yesterday afternoon. This rain came in a short period of time. The shape of our Homestead and no gutters puts a lot of extra water into the Ford's back yard. Since we had the driveway put in, the water from the neighbor's yard also flows into our yard. We received over 2 inches of rain when I checked the gage, and it was still raining. Photo to follow.

                                   

            As you may be able to see, this photo was taken from a monitor in the Ford's security room. When I look at the monitors, they are very clear, but when I take a photo of the monitor, I get all those lines. The yard was very dry, the water is 90% gone this morning.

            I will not need to water the black berries for a few days. The rain will help the front yard grow, and probably allow me to mow it Sunday. 😐

            The boy scout troop that Alex is a member of, is having another car wash today, I guess we may take the Ford's ole van and get it washed. That could lead to having lunch somewhere.

            I need a cup of the coffee, CUL.         (For that one person, CUL = see you later)

 

Believe and all things are possible!

 

Senior retired person who you might believe is a nice guy, Don the Ford 

No comments: