Translate

Monday, April 12, 2021

Another idea 04/12/2021

            It is not unusual for me, yes, I had another idea. There is a problem with my new idea and that is, I don't have the scrap wood to do this project. If I can find enough aluminum cans over the next two years, I will work on the new idea! 😊

            I have a photo of a portion of the present project. My spouse of more than half a century has been sorting and placing items on the new Rack / shelf area.


                                               

            If you are observant, you may have seen my assistant sleeping while I was working. Guard dog no, pot hound yes.

            My favorite wife and I along with our favorite grand kids, went on an outing taking a couple photos of the blue bonnets. I think I have a photo, and if so, I will post it below.


                                               

            What a good-looking group. We also went to lunch together and enjoyed some good food and nice conversation, Tres stayed at home.

            I need to get away from this "Puter", as I have a couple projects for the day.

Activity makes the day go faster!

Activity makes an ole person tired!

Senior retired person who may have a fast day, Don the Ford

No comments: