Translate

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Number Tres started 04/28/2021

            Basically, this post should be mostly photos from Tuesday.

            I thought I would start with Tres pink Roses. For that one person, and we do know who you are, Tres is Spanish for three (3).

 


                                              

            Second, I am showing you more roses, but these are a couple bushes that we had to remove a large portion of the plants due to the freeze. The bushes are thin but have a bunch of flowers on them.


                                               

            I was looking to get a little work done on the soon to be number, “Tres black berry bed”. I decided to make it 12 feet long, I was thinking 16 feet but I changed my mind. It would be nice if us ole retired people on fixed incomes could afford power tools, the work would be a lot easier on our ole bodies. In the photo you see my expensive DIB saw, and plastic saw horse.


                                                 

            I have a photo of our supervisor as he reviews the layout of the soon to be, “Tres black berry bed”.  I will need to get the grass out, and till up the earth, secure the 4x4s to the ground before we can install any plants.

 


                                              

            That is what occurred on Tuesday.

Today is Wednesday; Tres and I went out to get the paper as usual, I looked up and down the street to make sure there was no one walking by and no dog around before we go out. I opened the door and we went out. Tres looked at the house on the corner and saw a little dog, he took off running at the little dog. The little dog’s owner was outside, and he called for his dog as Tres ran that way.

            Tres did not attack the little dog. I got there and apologized to the other fellow, Tres walked up to the fellow, and he held his hand out to Tres, and Tres went into attack mode. The fellow was able to put a trash container between him and the Tres. I have never seen Tres do that before. Tres will no longer get to go out to get the paper without being on a lead.

 

Unhappy with my Dog!

 

Senior person who will need to get the paper each morning, Don the Ford

 

No comments: