Translate

Thursday, April 15, 2021

None of your business 04/15/2021

            I know what you are thinking, what has the Ford been doing? As the title line states, it is none of your business!

            Since you are my favorite reader, I will inform you of some of my recent activities.

            When I jumped out of bed this morning, I went into the Fords ole rest room and rested. Maybe that is getting too detailed, lets move a head an hour.

            I went and purchased a couple Burritos, one for me and one for my favorite wife. They were good!

            Then I decided to see if I could get my first wife’s email working. She hasn’t had email for more that a week, and yes it has been a little interesting here at the Homestead during that time.

            I called Patrick for advice late yesterday evening, I wanted to know if I were to remove the accounts from her tablet and reinstall, would that help. Patrick said that might work and he suggested I get a secure key from the vender.

            I could not understand how to get the secure key so I removed the email accounts from the tablet. I tried to reinstall and it would not accept.  I gave up!

            Today I decided to try and get the secure key. I went to the web site and I could not make it work. I went through the process of looking and reading but nothing. I took a moment and thought, maybe I need some help. I then asked for help from above. Yep, a short little prayer never hurts, and for me often helps.

            I started again and this time I was asked to enter a security code and it would not allow me to enter anything. Below that it was asking for a nick name. I thought, does it want the nick name first, if so, why is the area for the nick name below the area for the security code? I gave it a nick name and the site gave me a security code.

            The rest is history. Donna, and yes, I used her real name, now has email on her tablet. I need to address the phone a little later today. 

            Ask and you shall receive! Request help with anything, little things like help with emails, and big things like miracles! You have been given the ability to do many things, have faith and all things are possible. Ask and you shall receive!

 

You got a sermon, and it isn’t Sunday!

 

Senior retired person who is in better standing with his favorite wife, Don the Ford

No comments: