Translate

Friday, April 23, 2021

I must be old 04/23/2021

            The title line states, “I must be old”, and I am. Being old, I am sick and tired of the crap that is presented on the so-called news. In my opinion, the so-called news and other TV crap is not worth watching.  I now mute the TV, or turn the channel, when certain persons are on. I have joyfully turned the TV off when certain crap is on! You don’t know how good that makes me feel to turn them off! I do watch the old TV shows and reruns.

            As for me, show me something one time and do not repeat it again. If there is true additional news on a subject that has been presented, then show that additional info one time.

            If you check the so-called news in the morning, at noon, and in the afternoon, they will be saying the same thing. Those must be interesting jobs, reading the same stuff over and over.

            Trust me on this, it aint going to get better, unless we just stop watching.

 



            Allow me to unwind a little, I will modify my output and try to be nice.  Some of the reading public does not see the occasional thing I put on Facebook, so I will add a photo to this posting that has been displayed on the Facebook. Tres, Alex and Gabi in the Blue Bonnets.

                                       

                        Being Blue is not always bad!

 

Stop complaining, go do something!

 

Senior retired person who will complain any time he wants, Don the Ford 

No comments: