Translate

Friday, April 16, 2021

Rainy Friday 04/16/2021

            It is raining, we need the rain, but why couldn’t it have waited until I got the limbs hauled off. Depending on how much rain we get, they could cancel the chipping of the limbs tomorrow.

            As long as it rains, I will be home bound. As you may know, I am a, “Very sweet senior person, and being such, if I were to go out in the rain, I would melt like a sugar cube in the rain.

            I guess the rain has a couple good points. One, we are in a light drought situation and any rain is good, two, the Ford’s ole Chevy is getting washed without an effort from me. How do I get the inside cleaned?

           

            Life here at the Fords homestead is better, now that my favorite spouse has her email working again. I even had a nice supper last evening. Oh, wait a minute. We went out for supper last evening to the Cracker company, and yes, the supper was good.

 

            Well, since I can’t go anywhere due to the rain, maybe I will just work on my scale drawings of my idea for another wood project. One plan has me using scrap 4x4s as corner posts, but that plan reduces the inside dimension by 4 inches. The 4 inches of additional space is likely going to be needed. 2x4s will likely be used. That means I will need to find money for these purchases.

            As some readers know, I do not like to see people wearing the pants with holes in them. I saw a new one the other day. This female person had the jeans with holes in the legs, but the holes were on the back side. In my opinion, it looked dumb. Did she have her pants on backwards? 

 

            It is coffee time, so I will allow you to go get a cup.

 

Nothing to do, nowhere to go, that comes from getting old!

 

Senior retired person with nowhere to go and nothing to do, Don the Ford

No comments: