Translate

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Got some things done 04/07/2021

            I did get a few things done yesterday, but I will not bore you with comments like, “I got the bushes all cut down and caried to the trailer”, or, “That I replanted a cactus for my spouse”, or, “That I dug up and replanted a small pecan tree which the squirrels had planted”, so instead of filling my blog with that kind of topics, I will try not bore you, and not make any of those comments.  

            Let’s see if I can move to a different subject. Allow me to comment on the virus.

            As I see it, I have not been thinking about the virus very much lately. Yes, we have had our shots, but I do not think that is why I am not thinking about the virus.

            I have observed, that the so-called TV news has not been reporting on, or showing videos of deaths due to virus. Since they are not continually telling us that people are passing away due to the virus, and not talking about needing ventilators, instead they are talking about giving away money, we are less likely to think about virus. I don’t want to be thinking about the virus, but I don’t want anyone to get the virus.

 

            I am not changing the topic, I don’t want to bug you with a comment like, “I may cut the weeds in the ditch behind the Homestead today, before I go to pick up Alex from school”. I do have a photo of the flower that I had shown earlier, the flower is now in bloom!

                                               

Work at least 15 minutes every day!

 

Senior retired person who will try to put 15 minutes toward work today, Don the Ford

No comments: