Translate

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Scouting around 02/28/2021

            You may wonder what I have been scouting for, well, I have scouted the entire property here at the Ford Homestead, and it seems as if I will need to remove a lot of dead vegetation. My favorite spouse wants to put out the easter decorations but wants me to clear the dead vegetation prior to her start. I guess I should ask where she would place these easter decorations and then I could butcher those areas first.

            I think there was another scouting event this past Saturday. Our grandson who was a Cub Scout, and two friends, are now Boy Scouts! His father David is a scout leader. Alex is the scout in the center of the following photo.

                       

            Well, today is Sunday and we have no real plans for the day. Our son Patrick and his wife Karla were here yesterday for a visit. I have a photo of Patrick and his 50th birthday cookie.

                                   

May your day be blessed!

Senior soon to be vegetation butcher, Don the Ford

No comments: