Translate

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday morning post 02/21/2021

            I have nothing to write about this morning. The ice and snow are mostly gone, so there is no need to right, I mean write about something that is gone. There is a bunch of water in the back yard, due mostly, or should I say totally, from the melting snow and ice. My wife of more than half a century is not happy that the water is there, as Tres will undoubtedly get mud on his feet, and then want to bring it into the homestead.

            It is possible that Tres will take me for a walk today, we did go for a very short walk yesterday. When we went out to get the paper this morning the weather was warm enough that I did not need or wear a jacket. 😊

            If I can get my boots on later today, I may attempt to connect the hose, and water the flowers in the hot house. Yes, I did give them some water the other day, but possibly not enough.

            If it ever dries up out back, I will need to trim the bushes. Wouldn't you know it, my first chance to be outside and I will be required to work.

            I am sure you would enjoy seeing a photo which I took. Yes, this photo is a selfie.


                                   

                                    Here is looking at you! Ok I am not looking at you, I am looking at something interesting.

 

            As stated earlier, I have nothing to write about today, so I am going to get a cup of coffee and do nothing the rest of the day. 😐

 

Don't go to the store, they are out of everything!

 

Senior retired person, snow out of thoughts, virus in our thoughts, Don the Ford

No comments: