Translate

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Let’s see, what happened 02/16/2021

            Yesterday, I called the cell phone provider and after thirty minutes on the phone with them they said, they would send me a new SD card for my phone, and they said Donnas phone needs to be replaced. Neither were working while I was on the phone with them.

            A little later both phones began working again. I now think the problem was with the rolling power outages.

            A neighbor brought us some cookies. Her kids suggested they should make some for, "Mister Don". She also came over and checked with Donna to see if we need anything from the grocery store. We have had other neighbors offer to get items from the store for us. Good neighbors! 😊

            The frozen faucet may be ok. I put the heater under the sink, and put a better insulation on the faucet. Later I noticed water dripping from the faucet, I thought that probably isn't good. I removed the insulation and the drip was coming from the nozzle. I turned the knob and water stopped, I again turned the knob and it ran ok, not frozen anymore. I turned the knob off and made sure it was tightly off, then I rewrapped the faucet. I think we may have been very lucky and do not have a break in the line.

            I cut up chicken, carrots, celery, onion and put them all in a pot, my favorite wife was supervising. Chicken noodle soup for supper.  😊

            I cleaned the side walk off but it is still slick due to the ice on the cement.

    




                                                       

            We also have a few killer icicles hanging over the side walk. You'll shoot your eye out!

                                                                                                   

            Today Tuesday; you know it is bad when Walmart closes its store! 😐

            It got down to 1-degree last night, that is cold even for the northern friends. We are just trying to stay warm and not get out an drive. We have been blessed, we have not lost power, and we pray that we do not. We are also praying that everyone gets there power back and that they do not need to get out in this nasty cold weather.

 

Hang in there this will get better, I hope!

 

Senior retired cold person who is not going anywhere today, Don the Ford

No comments: