Translate

Monday, February 8, 2021

Monday is here 02/08/2021

            We call them Easter Lily, I assume that is not the proper name, but it lets you know what I am speaking of. When I ventured out into the back 40 yesterday, I observed a group of blooming lilies. I have two photos one of the group, and one a single bloom.

 



        I have some bushes that need to be trimmed, and I will start after this next freezing weather. I think that birds are starting to build their nests in the bushes, and I don't want to mess up the bird's home life. 

            Topic change; My first wife went to two stores yesterday, and I did not go in with her. She wasn't looking for anything heavy, so I did not need to be inside with her. If we can get the hand back to normal, then life at the Ford Homestead would be better, not normal until this pandemic is over. She goes to the allergy doctor today. She doesn't drive yet, due to the right hand still not back to normal yet.

            I start picking up the grand kids from school today, 😊 While I wait on the kids, I can do some reading, or I could take a nap. 😐

            Question answered; Yes, I owed the money, it just was not deducted, same tax as last year.

 

Wear the mask, for yourself & others!

 

Senior soon to be yard worker again and almost nice person, Don the Ford

           

No comments: