Translate

Monday, February 22, 2021

A new week! 02/22/2021

            Is it a new week? As an ole senior person who is prisoner, I mean afraid, I mean can’t afford to leave his homestead, it is difficult to know what day it is.

            Now in truth, it was 75 degrees here yesterday, and I was outside enjoying the warm weather. As I was trying to enjoy some time outside, I noticed that the snow and ice had not totally went away. Photo to follow.

  


                                             

            My favorite spouse cooked a pork roast Sunday, and it was good! There was a problem in the process of preparing. I was allowed to peel the potatoes. My spouse has one of those potato peelers that supposedly help keep you from wasting potatoes during the peeling process. Well, I cut my finger tip with the peeler.

            Would you believe I needed 17 stitches? Would you believe I needed 5 stitches? Ok, I needed a band aid, but my finger did bleed a little. I still was required to wash the dishes later that day. Thankfully, I did have a rubber glove to keep this severe injury dry during the dish washing process!

            I have been feeding the bird on the Ford’s ole table during the bad weather. I do have a photo of the white wing doves having their breakfast.


                                               

            The photo was taken from a monitor, so it isn’t up to my usual professional quality.

            I plan to trim some of the rose bushes in the front yard today, I think my first wife is going to allow me to go to the store with her. Wow something to do outside the house!

Bad weather over, focus on virus again!

Senior retired person who might be outside of the home today, Don the Ford

No comments: