Translate

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Another visit 02/04/2021

            Let's see, what am I writing about this morning? I took my favorite wife to the bone doctor yesterday; we were almost blown away. No, not by what the doctor said, by the wind.

            Arriving at the building, we dismounted the vehicle. The wind was blowing fairly hard. We had about 75 feet to walk from the vehicle to the front door. As we got closer to the front door, the wind began to increase. I assume it was because the wind was hitting the side of the building and being funneled toward the door. In truth, the wind felt like it was 50 mph, it was difficult for us to walk in that wind.

            Doctor visit; he said her wrist was looking good, keep the brace on, and he would see us in three weeks.

            My first wife is still not happy with the hurt wrist.

            I suggested that she should be very happy and look at the injury as a positive situation. I then went on with my comment, attempting to be positive, but it did not seem to help. My comment was, be happy it was your wrist and not your knee or hip that was fractured.

            She gave me the look! You know the look, it means I should shut up and leave the room, which I did!

            Leaving the vet, I mean leaving the doctor, the wind at the front door wasn't blowing like it was when we arrived. We went to the grocery store for a few items. One of the items we got was a Pizza.

            Yep, we had pizza for supper. It wasn't great but it was ok, and I did not need to try and cook anything. Well, I did take it out of the box, I did put it into the oven, and then take it out of the oven, and then cut it, so I guess I was the chef at the Ford's Homestead last night. I also got to eat part of the pizza. 😊   I was rewarded with food for all my work! 😐

            Today is it supposed to get near or hit 80, that is before the cold front that is coming this afternoon. I have no real plans for the day.

 

A boring day can be a restful day!

 

Senior chief cook and bottle washer, Don the Ford

No comments: