Translate

Friday, February 26, 2021

Friday again 02/26/2021

            My spouse went outside and removed a few of the remaining small Christmas decorations which I didn't even know were there. We then reviewed the damage done by the freezing weather. There are many things that I need to remove and or trim as soon as the rain leaves, and if the CEO will give me permission.

            My spouse of over half a century and I plan to venture forth from the homestead today. We have a couple things to pickup and I think she has some stores that she wants to go to, you know, "Shopping"! Now that she has the brace off her wrist, she is back into shopping (AKA spending money).

 

            Topic change:

            As you may know, I do read the bible daily, and I at times have deep thoughts about what I am reading. The following is one of my thoughts.

            I modified the following statement a little. The word, "Thy," is changed to, "Your".

            Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

            When considering that part of the Lord's prayer, the angels in heaven are subject to Gods will, but is seems as if they can choose to go against his will. Humans can make their own choices, but suffer the consequences when going against his will.

            I think we here on earth are an experiment to see how we, humans, would progress when allowed to make decisions on our own. If one considers items in the bible, one might come to the conclusion, "The Lords will is often in effect here on earth".

            When mankind does not do what the Lord wants, he intercedes. Sodom and Gomorrah, Moses and the Egyptians, and many other events. Humans chose what they wanted to do, and the consequences followed.

 

            It is now coffee time, I got to go!

Mask up, wash down, stay away!

 

Senior person who may think too much, Don the Ford

 

No comments: