Translate

Saturday, February 6, 2021

A lot better 02/06/2021

            F Y I; I begin writing this on Friday for Saturday. I often write a day ahead. 

            If you had looked at the title line, you might ask, "What is a lot better?" Well, it isn't our finances, they are not a lot better!

            I called the vet to ask what they suggest I give the Tres for diarrhea, and it cost me an arm and a leg. I said to my favorite wife, "They are robbers they just don't use guns!"

            Anyway, the title line states, "A lot better", and it references my wife. We went to the Wal store today, and as we were going from one area to the other, I had to walk faster to keep up with my wife. She was walking at a quick pace. If her hand was ok, she would be back to normal.

            The none use of the hand is why I have been allowed to, vacuum, make the bed, wash clothes, attempt to cook, and other things that I do not want to mention! We need to get the hand better!

            I need a hair cut but will not go to the hair shop. My wife could cut my hair, if she could use both hands. I have started combing the hair back and using some hair spray so I look less needy.

            Change of thought; a friend called and said he was going to make us some food. He said he was making us some Sardines with horseradish. I noted that my grand son and I use to get a can of sardines and some tooth picks, Alex called the tooth picks stickers, and we would eat the sardines with the stickers, and we also had crackers.

            My wife tells stories of when she was a small kid, back in Missouri, she and her dad would set outside and eat sardines. 😊             When I was telling my favorite wife I was writing this, she reminded me that she and her dad would also eat, "Pickled Pig Feet"!

            The friend noted that he was kidding about the sardines, but he would have some real food for us on Tuesday. I bet you wished you had good neighbors like we do! 😊

            A different friend called us Thursday, she was at the cracker company for lunch. This friend wanted to bring us Turkey and dressing for lunch. I thanked her and explained, we had planned to get the turkey and dressing for supper from the cracker company. Darn it, we could have had a free meal from a friend. 😐

            Subject change; I went to the cleaners today to pick up a couple shirts and pants. I noticed that none of their employees who interfaced with us, the customer, were wearing masks, that included the boss who helped me. I guess I will not go back! I do expect others to think about my health as much as I do!

 

            It is now Saturday and I have nothing to add to this most excellent article.

Weekend is here, any plans?

 

Senior person who may watch the first 15 minutes Sunday, Don the Ford

 

 

No comments: