Translate

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Wow, it is here, Sunday! 02/07/2021

            Sunday, a day of rest for all of us senior people, who never stop working during the week. Now I have heard that there is a scheduled event, some call it a game, it is not a game when the participants are being paid millions of dollars to participate. We, at the Ford Homestead, may watch the first 15 minutes, we don't have the funds to purchase snacks, so we will not be able to watch the entire event.

            Our dog Tres, woke me at 3:30 this morning. I rubbed his back, he does some times come to the side of the bed for a back rub. After the back rub he did not leave. I naturally assumed he needed to relieve himself so I crawled out of bed and staggered to the back door. He went out and began barking. I made him come back in, and I went back to bed. At about 4:00 he returned so I assumed he needed to go. I again popped out of bed and sprinted to the back door. Tres exited the house on a run, and began barking, it sounded as if he was fighting with another dog. I thought that another dog had gotten into our yard, I got some clothes on and went outside in the cold air. The neighbor's dogs had gotten out and were at our fence. Tres and the other two dogs were fighting through the fence. I brought Tres back into the house, I was now up for the morning.

            Topic change; we cooked some chicken yesterday, part for the Tres and part for me. Tres' chicken was boiled with rice, the vet said the chicken and rice is good for his digestion. The chicken that is made for me, (my wife eats my chicken too) is spicy and in small pieces. You can make a salad, add some of the spicy chicken, the put some jalapeno ranch dressing on it and you have the best salad in Texas! That salad was my supper last evening! 😊

            Topic change; I have done my income tax two times now, and have the same results. Our income is basically the same this year as it was last, and last year we got money back, this year we owe 3.5 times what we got back last year. One financial company did not take out as much this year as the previous year. Either way, I needed to pay the tax, it would have been nice if the financial company would have deducted it as in the past.

 

            Sleep needed: after getting up early with the Tres, I need to have a nap, so, I must stop producing this wonderful article.

 

It is not over, Mask up!

 

Senior retired person who wears a mask for your safety, Don the Ford

No comments: