Translate

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Seeing a shadow 02/03/2021

            This soon to be wonderful posting has nothing to do with ground hog day, it does ask a question about a shadow.

            For some unknown reason I began to think about a person being invisible, and it went something like this. Let's say there was a person who was invisible standing on our drive way (this is not a ghost). We are able to talk with this invisible person, even though we can't see them, we could touch them.

            My first question is; if the wind is blowing, does an invisible person feel the wind? The person's body is there, they are real, they are just invisible. Does the wind go through them?

            My next question is; since the sun is overhead and shining, and the invisible person is in the direct sun light, does the invisible person feel the heat from the sun, like you or I would?

            Would the invisible person be like invisible air? Air does not heat up in the sun light, air receives its heat from all the things in the air that the sun light heats up.

            Next question; the invisible person standing in the direct sun light, does this invisible person have a shadow? The invisible person is there, you could touch him or her, the person's body is real, but would, there be a shadow?

            Wow, how does silly grandpa come up with these silly thoughts?

 

            Topic change; I have been looking at the stuff in the Fords ole shed. I have considered going through it and getting rid of anything I haven't touched or used in the last two years. With the stimulus check, if I get rid of some item that I need in the future, I could always purchase a new one. Can an ole senior person toss out stuff they have had for a long time? 😐

 

            Another subject; My first wife goes to the bone doctor today. After seeing the doctor, we will go to the grocery store and get a couple items. I am glad she is feeling better! 😊

 

            That is it for now, I am going to get a cup of coffee. Go do something interesting!

           

Friends wear masks, how about you!

 

Senior ole person with several masks, Don the Ford

No comments: