Translate

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

It’s just me 02/09/2021

            As promised in a past posting, I would provide you with a photo of a favorite author. I tried to get a photo of that person but could not, so I will put a photo of your least favorite author.

            What? Why would you need to ask? The photo of your least favorite author is me! I do not know why I even try to educate you, the reading public. 😐

            Now that my feelings are hurt, and I have a tear in my eyes, I almost want to just keep the photo for my own personal use. Question after question, all I get is questions! Maybe a couple positive comments would be helpful.

            Oh heck, I can't stay mad at my reading public, and I know a photo of me would be a positive situation for you, possibly making your day much more enjoyable! You do get a photo of me, yes you are welcome! 😊

 


                                              

            What, another question? Ok, I will tell you why the photo is in black and white! We are retired and on a fixed income, and color photos are more expensive. Would you believe, we have a black and white TV, color TV cost more so we stay with the ole reliable black and white.

            What? I don't care if you believe it or not, it is almost the truth! 😊

            Let's talk food: Yesterday for supper my favorite wife decided we would have a scrambled omelet for supper. This scrambled omelet is made slightly differed from a regular omelet. The eggs are put in a pan, along with small pieces of ham, and cooked kind of like scrambled eggs. At some point the eggs are not stirred and become one omelet. When the eggs are almost finished there is cheese put on top the eggs and ham.

            In another pan tater tots are crumbled up and cooked along with some cut up onion. These tater tots become hash brown potatoes. A little salt and pepper are added to both pans. Did I say, there is also a pan with gravy in it.

            I enjoyed two servings of the hash brown potatoes and scrambled omelet with gravy on top. And excellent supper for a retired senior person! 😊

            Another subject that you will likely not believe, unless you see a photo. Look and see!

 


                                              

            Tres and Charlie get along especially when they are taking a nap.

 

            Topic change; Another neighbor brought us some freshly caught fish, and they were cleaned and ready to be cooked. Wow, another neighbor who is willing to be nice to ole retired people. We put the fish in the freezer until we are ready to cook them. Good neighbors, we have them!

 

No mask needed during a nap!

 

Senior retired person with a great first wife, Don the Ford

No comments: