Translate

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Sunday morning 11/22/20

            This morning the Tres and I went for a walk. We normally do not walk on Sunday, but it is a pleasant morning with warm temps so we headed out. As we walked, I observed a friend’s yard and found it to be very interesting. The grass in his yard is doing something I had never seen before, so I got a photo and will post said photo below.


                                               

            The green grass seemed to be in various lines through the yard. Maybe if I had a drone, and could get a photo from overhead, we might see a message written in the grass, you know, a message from space alien’s!

            Change of topic; there is another posting on the blog posted today, so you get a two for one posting today.

 

Alien message, wear your mask, stay safe!

 

Senior person who sees things that may not be there, Don the Ford

No comments: