Translate

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Morning walk 11/10/2020

            Good morning! Well, it was morning when I was writing this journalistic attempt, I can’t help it if you are reading it now!

            This morning the weather was very warm when Tres and I headed out for the walk. We hadn’t walked very far when we saw a neighbor lady starting her walk. Her walking partner is out of town so she walked with Tres and me. We discussed many subjects as we walked, including deer hunting. The deer hunting discussions brought an ole memory to mind, so I told her the story.

            I lived in Missouri at the time. My brother and his son were going deer hunting and I was invited. I had no idea what the wooded area looked like as I had not been there before. We left the vehicle prior to day light and walked into the woods. At one point I was told to sit behind a fallen tree and hunt from there. My brother and his son went on up the hill and would be hunting a couple hundred yards from where I was.

            I had purchased a product that was supposed to smell like a female deer, I had put it on my shoes before walking into the woods, and I also put some around the fallen tree where I was sitting. I sat down behind the tree, getting comfortable, I leaned back and got my thermos of coffee out. My gun was leaning against the tree beside me. As I sat there sipping on my coffee, the woods were getting much brighter, and I could see all around me, and then I heard it. Behind me was a snap of a twig. I thought for a moment, can it be a deer. I casually turned and standing about 5 feet behind me was a buck deer.

            This Buck just stood there looking at me. In my hand I had a cup of coffee. My gun was sitting next to me, safety on. What can I do? I slowly turned away from the deer, set the cup on the ground, and reached for the gun. My hand was on the gun as I started moving it slowly into my other hand, at that moment the deer took off running. I did not get the deer. The rest of the day was less than exciting and I did not see another deer.   

            As the neighbor lady and I walked past a house she commented that they had moved out. I asked if she had seen the tree in the back yard, she said yes, they had evidently begun to cut it down and stopped. I have a photo of said tree. Do you think it will fall on the house or the shed?


                                               

            It looks as if someone had chopped on the trunk of the tree and then stopped. If it fell on its own and damaged something could they collect insurance?

            I have another photo taken inside the Ford homestead. It is of a flower that stays outside most of the year, but is brought in when the weather gets cooler. It is known as a Christmas Cactus. It is supposed to bloom around Christmas, I assume Christmas is coming early this year.

 


                                                

            Well I guess that is it for now, I will get a cup of coffee and hope a deer doesn’t walk up behind me!

 

Look around, no mask, no way!

Senior neighborhood observer and outstanding journalist, Don the Ford

                                                        Standing outside journalist

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you interested in any kinds of hacking services?
Feel free to contact TECHNECHHACKS.

For years now we’ve helped so many organizations and companies in hacking services.
TECHNECHHACKS is a team of certified hackers that has their own specialty and they are five star rated hackers.

We give out jobs to hackers (gurus only) to those willing to work, with or without a degree, to speed up the availability of time given to jobs!!

Thus an online binary decoding exam will be set for those who needs employment under the teams establishment.


we deal with the total functioning of sites like,


• SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, google hangout etc.)

• SCHOOL GRADES

• IOS/OS

• CREDIT SCORES

• BANK ACCOUNTS

• SPOUSES PHONE

Our special agents are five star rated agents that specializes in the following, and will specially be assigned to you for a special job well DONE.

• WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

• CREDIT CARDS INSTALLATION

• MONEY FLIPPING

• CRIMINAL RECORDS

• BTC RECOVERY

• BTC MINING

• BTC INVESTMENT

Thus bewere of scammers because most persons are been scammed and they ended up getting all solutions to their cyber bullies and attacks by US.

I am Jason williams one of the leading hack agent.

PURPOSE IS TO GET YOUR JOBS DONE AT EXACTLY NEEDED TIME REQUESTED!!!



And our WORK SUCCESS IS 100%!!!



We’re always available for you when you need help.

Contact or write us on:

Technechhacks@gmail.com

SIGNED....!

Jason. W

Technechhacks
2020©️All Right Reserved