Translate

Monday, November 16, 2020

All about yours truly 11/16/2020

            What am I doing, I have just come inside after having an adult beverage outside? It was comfortable outside (Sunday afternoon) but I did have a sweat shirt and a hat on. Before you ask, yes, I have a photo.


                                               

            It is funny, as I get older, I look older, darn it! Sitting outside, and now inside I have the oldies, channel 6, 60s music on, from Serious XM radio. I have an Alexa outside by my ole rocking chair and also in here.

            I like the 60s and the 50s music, in part because of my brother Jack. He was always listening to, or playing music on his guitar. As I remember it, I may have been the only one of my brothers and sisters who was not musically inclined. I guess I was never a real person.

            I went to the Cracker place and got our lunch. I have a little left over, and I will have it in a little while for my supper.

            As I sat outside, I observed two people (a male and a female) riding bikes down and up our street. Both of them had electric bikes, and they were peddling, but I could hear the small sound the electric motor makes. Other than my electric bike, I have seen three electric bikes in Hewitt. Wow, I start a new fad, and everyone is now trying to get involved in my fad! I guess you don’t need to be a real person to be, “Leader of the fad”!

            It is now Monday, and I have made an appointment to take the Tres to the vet. He has been scratching at his ears and shaking his head a lot. He always has some type of allergy happening but this is more than usual. We spend more at the vet than we do with our own doctor.

            It seems as if we are going to put some of the Christmas decorations up outside today.

Do all you can to avoid the virus!

 

Senior retired person and Christmas decorations installer, Don the Ford 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you interested in any kinds of hacking services?
Feel free to contact TECHNECHHACKS.

For years now we’ve helped so many organizations and companies in hacking services.
TECHNECHHACKS is a team of certified hackers that has their own specialty and they are five star rated hackers.

We give out jobs to hackers (gurus only) to those willing to work, with or without a degree, to speed up the availability of time given to jobs!!

Thus an online binary decoding exam will be set for those who needs employment under the teams establishment.


we deal with the total functioning of sites like,


• SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, google hangout etc.)

• SCHOOL GRADES

• IOS/OS

• CREDIT SCORES

• BANK ACCOUNTS

• SPOUSES PHONE

Our special agents are five star rated agents that specializes in the following, and will specially be assigned to you for a special job well DONE.

• WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

• CREDIT CARDS INSTALLATION

• MONEY FLIPPING

• CRIMINAL RECORDS

• BTC RECOVERY

• BTC MINING

• BTC INVESTMENT

Thus bewere of scammers because most persons are been scammed and they ended up getting all solutions to their cyber bullies and attacks by US.

I am Jason williams one of the leading hack agent.

PURPOSE IS TO GET YOUR JOBS DONE AT EXACTLY NEEDED TIME REQUESTED!!!



And our WORK SUCCESS IS 100%!!!



We’re always available for you when you need help.

Contact or write us on:

Technechhacks@gmail.com

SIGNED....!

Jason. W

Technechhacks
2020©️All Right Reserved