Translate

Monday, November 23, 2020

Legal walking or not 11/23/20

            This morning as the Tres and I was rambling up the street, we met two ladies who were walking in the opposite direction. One of the ladies stated that I must have gotten a late start, to which I replied, being late is better than being illegal. Who’s illegal, asked one of the ladies, to which I replied, In the state of Texas it is illegal to walk and text at the same time, it’s kind of like driving and texting! The lady said, if it is illegal, I will stop. I wasn’t sure if she meant stop walking, or stop texting. I don’t know if it is really illegal, I just use that comment to strike up the conversation.

            As I was walking in my normal observatory mood, (I know that is the wrong word, but I like it, and I used it, get off my case) I noticed a cat on the roof of a house. I thought it was cute so I took a photo, the photo isn’t very good but you can see the cat.


                                               

            Rake some leaves into piles, vacuumed with the mower, then run the sprinkler system as we are in drought conditions! OH, sorry, I thought you were going to ask what I had planned to do today.

 

Do something that’s fun today!

                     I didn’t say be safe, if I need to remind you to use a mask and be safe, then it is too late!

 

Senior fun filled and silly grandpa, Don the Ford

No comments: